On the diner...

Forum for all bug reports relating to the 2018 Early Access phase of A tractor
Morvis
On the diner...

Post by Morvis » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:39 am

i went to add steaks, I had 42 on me. Item ticker let me go all the way up to 42, but only 30 got put in. Went to export building to sell the rest. Inventory error it reports in red. 12 still on me. Relogged and steaks are gone but still just 30 in the butcher.

Sometimes it doesn't let me stock all that it says it should hold. I'll have plenty of potatoes for example and the ticker stops working before it gets to full stock or all the items i have

and how often are we supposed to change the recipe? My button has been grey for a few days now.

Morvis

Re: On the diner...

Post by Morvis » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:35 am

shows to be able to hold 30 steak, 30 offal, and 150 each potato and coffee beans, 360 items. It's only able to hold 200 total items of any combination

Mit
Site Admin

Post by Mit » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:48 am

Incorrect total capacity setting for the diner, possibility of items being lost serverside if overstocking to an invalid amount and the clientside ability to overstock to an invalid amount have all being fixed in the next server & client updates. Will return the 12 missing steaks once everything is updated.

However, i have no idea why the change recipe button would be greyed out.. It isnt greyed out when I test your building and it should only happen on the restaurant types that don't let you change the recipe at all (i.e. Bistro and the expensive restaurant) - its not time dependent. Is that still the happening currently?

(Note the 'Apply' button on the change recipe screen is greyed out until you actually use the slider to change the recipe... is that what you mean perhaps?)

Morvis

Post by Morvis » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:34 pm

No, the change recipe button itself. I tried using it again before I added the item count part. Ill try again in a bit.