Bug forum : Notes

Forum for all bug reports relating to the 2018 Early Access phase of A tractor
Mit
Site Admin
Bug forum : Notes

Post by Mit » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:32 am

This is the bug reports and discussion forum for the alpha testing phase of the 2018 A tractor release.

Good quality bug reports are extremely useful to me and can save me lots of time better spent on development, so please do report problems when you find them.
A few pointers to help make good reports:

- As much detail as possible / necessary on how to replicate the problem. (Before posting, check that you can re-create the problem using the steps you've written.)
- Keep an eye on the forums in case I need to get further information.
- Before posting, search the forum to see if the issue has already been raised if you can.

Thank you in advance!

Other notes
---------------
- Steam should update your client with new builds not long after I put them up, but if you want an immediate update when I've posted a new build, Right click on the game in your games list -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify integrity of game files. That should queue up a download if one is needed.

Morvis

Re: Alpha forum

Post by Morvis » Sun May 27, 2018 5:31 pm

first bug I noticed was a disturbing lack of F1 mode ;)

Mit
Site Admin

Re: Alpha forum

Post by Mit » Mon May 28, 2018 4:39 am

:) Thought you might.
There are a number of reasons I've removed that, some technical, some in terms of cost-effectiveness of running the servers.
Small mode is available in the main world when you're inside your house. (And I also intend putting it back in when you're on the frontend but have a chat server connection).

clementvw

Re: Bug forum : Notes

Post by clementvw » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:55 am

Hi,
I'm working in the oil refinary,
but am not listed as worker and i can not quit my job.

I was able to get a welfare check 4 hours ago, while i was employed there.

Mit
Site Admin

Re: Bug forum : Notes

Post by Mit » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:16 pm

i fixed the job status earlier today. Not sure how it got into that state yet, so will need to keep an eye on it.

(btw - current implementation is that you can claim welfare daily as long as your networth is below 50s, so it doesnt matter if you have a job or not. That doesn't sound right, in a way, but i think it works best for now).