So Mit's reinventing himself...

For anything Games for May related.
Morvis
So Mit's reinventing himself...

Post by Morvis » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Apparently. =)

I wouldn't know if at least Aramathea is being left up because I had to wipe my harddrive and I can't seem to locate a download link.

It would be nice though if it were. A few of us like to sit idly/pop in and toss some lines up in the chatbox from time to time.

Chickens are fun until winter comes back around and they stop laying eggs but still must be fed hehe. That may be a good time for a good week or few of various varieties of chicken-based meals ;).

Good to see you're getting out there and taming nature though. I'd have to say if I had my pick of horticulture or pouring over copious amounts of lines of codes I'd make the same choice =).

Just keep this little corner of the web going at the very least? =)

Zyrvox

Re: So Mit's reinventing himself...

Post by Zyrvox » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:29 pm

I totaly agree morb this small corner of the web is to good to lose, as you say even just popping into aramathea just to say hi cheers one up, even when one sits in aramathea to think of the other millions what they are missing :D

zaroba

Post by zaroba » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:12 pm

We're kinda like a group of old school friends years after graduating and still keeping in touch.

So, who wants to invite everybody to their house and host the first TU reunion get together?

Morvis

Post by Morvis » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:20 am

On Mit's farm, of course.

Trynez

Post by Trynez » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:32 pm

Whether that would be land far away from anything, outer space or not, i'm in x)