Aramathea Status & Bug Reports

For anything Games for May related.
Trynez
Re: Aramathea Status & Bug Reports

Post by Trynez » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:21 pm

Just an old bug incoming ;)
If you barter and get more items than the inventory can hold you will lose the items.

Zyrvox

blacksmith

Post by Zyrvox » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:12 pm

the blacksmith in aramathea doesnt seem to be producing any items now for 2 days and it has a worker there again the worker might not be doing his job correctly :D

Mit
Site Admin

Post by Mit » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:10 pm

Just tested it and it seems to be working fine for me - im guessing its not clear enough how its supposed to be used (The 'Ancient' blacksmith is not like the traditional production buildings you're probably used to - and its also missing a bit of functionality for the building's owner).

The way that script was done.. First, you must set sell prices for the various items. Next you need to have a blacksmith employed (they get 1 gold per item produced). Then you (or someone else, if you've set a buy price) puts iron in the building. You now have a functional blacksmith.

To actually make items, players must have enough gold to purchase an item.. if they do, they have the option to get the blacksmith to make one. Clicking the 'Make item' button takes their gold, pays the employee (any remaining amount is added to the building's profits) and then the 'customer' gets the item. (It appears atm the owner of the building doesn't get an option to actually be a 'customer' themselves, which is something i'll change tonight, and which will probably help explain how the building should be used).

Zyrvox

Upset

Post by Zyrvox » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:12 am

:cry: What happened been trying for days now,many days trying to get back to the ancient world or has it exploded into space never to be seen again :cry:

Morvis

Post by Morvis » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:02 pm

it's having a classic TU moment.

Zyrvox

Post by Zyrvox » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:39 pm

So nothing new then, will plank in space till 2525

Mit
Site Admin

Post by Mit » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:18 am

Sorry, my bad.. hadn't realised the port forwarding had been lost to the local servers when the network outage was finally resolved. Everything should be back up running now in whatever state they were in previously.

Proper updates in the new year when everything here has calmed down a little..!

Zyrvox

Post by Zyrvox » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:13 pm

thanks for that its now working :D

Hazama

Post by Hazama » Wed May 31, 2017 7:54 pm

While attempting to build a lyceum at Jericho, the game tells me that the town is only for level 1 buildings.

Mit
Site Admin

Post by Mit » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:13 am

Ahh, so it does.. :/ An oversight when i changed the construction methods.. thanks for the report. Should be fixed now.